The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM is a lightweight solution for photographers who can only travel with one telephoto lens. Ideal for professionals shooting sports and wildlife, with the 100-400 mm zoom range you can get up close to distant subjects without needing to disturb the scene, and the Zoom Touch Adjustment ring sets the amount of resistance felt when zooming, ideal for working in a fast-paced situation.
- A high-performance 100-400 mm zoom lens that’s ideal for those shooting sports, action and wildlife
- Produce sharp, high-contrast images with Fluorite and Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements to suppress chromatic aberrations
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Set the amount of resistance felt when zooming the lens with the Zoom Touch Adjustment ring
- Shoot into the light whilst Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protects against flare, ghosting and reduces contrast
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter