The Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM is a super telephoto with Diffractive Optics technology with a compact, lightweight design that doesn’t impact on chromatic and spherical aberration reduction. The gapless dual-layer diffractive optics produce a smaller, lighter 400 mm focal length which is ideal for sports and wildlife photographers. This high-performance telephoto lens is built with Optical Image Stabilizer technology to help minimise the effects of natural camera shake for sharper images at longer distances.
- Super-telephoto lens with high-performance optic technology suited to wildlife and sports photography
- Diffractive Optics produce images with a reduction in chromatic and spherical aberrations without impacting the compact and lightweight build of the lens at 2100 g
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- 9-bladed aperture diaphragm for beautiful bokeh from shallow depth of field
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter