A fast medium-telephoto lens, the EF 200mm f/2L IS USM is a professional L-series ideal for shooting action such as indoor sports or wildlife. The large, fixed f/2 maximum aperture delivers consistent control over depth of field, isolating subjects for elegant bokeh even in low light whilst the 5-stop Image Stabilizer technology allows shutter speeds up to five times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur, to reduce the effects of camera shake whilst handheld. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- A high-performance medium-telephoto lens with large f/2 aperture for optimum results for both indoors and in low-light
- 5-stop optical Image Stabilizer reduces natural camera shake, enabling hand-held photography in low-light
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture
- For optimum visual performance, the lens incorporates Fluorite and UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements to minimise chromatic aberrations
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter