Whether you’re shooting sport from the touchlines or watching wildlife on safari, this professional 600mm super telephoto lens gets you right next to the action. Its f/4 maximum aperture lets you isolate subjects in pin-sharp clarity against a smooth out-of-focus background, and its USM AF system helps keep fast-moving subjects in focus. This is the world’s lightest¹ 600mm f/4 lens, which makes it ideal for travelling photographers, and the 5-stop Image Stabilizer is excellent for handheld, low light performance. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- This lens lets you capture the action from incredible distances, ideal for wildlife and sports photography
- Shoot handheld and in low light thanks to 5-stop Image Stabilizer
- Create shallow depth of field that emphasises your subjects against a smooth, blurry background with constant f/4 aperture
- Keep shooting in poor conditions, thanks to weather sealing and robust build quality
- The lens’s lightweight design makes it easier to transport at just 3050 g it’s the world’s lightest¹ 600 mm f/4
- Adjust focusing behaviour without taking your eye of the action, using instinctive, fingertip controls
- Manual focusing can be adjusted with extreme precision