The EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM is the world’s lightest¹ 400mm f/2.8 lens, designed to give professional sports and wildlife photographers the freedom they need on location. It’s light enough to be used handheld, and the fast f/2.8 maximum aperture with 5-stop Image Stabilizer help create brighter, sharper images even in low-light. A responsive USM AF motor keeps fast-moving objects sharp, and customisable fingertip controls allow instant AF start, AF lock or focus recall. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- The world’s lightest¹ 400mm f/2.8 lens, designed for professional sports, wildlife and news photographers
- The Lightweight design makes this a highly portable super telephoto lens, ideal for shooting in various locations
- The 400 mm focal length puts you right next to the action without having to get uncomfortably close
- Fast f/2.8 aperture allows more control over depth of field creating striking bokeh
- Shoot hand-held and work in low light, thanks to the incredible 5-stop Image Stabilizer
- Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture
- Superb image quality right across the frame, with fluorite lens elements and Subwavelength structure coating