With superb sharpness plus great contrast, these image stabilised binoculars keep your vision rock steady at the push of a button for up to 12 hours of stabilisation. Designed to be lightweight, but with comfortable handling thanks to a large, tactile focusing wheel, adjustable eyepieces and dioptre adjustment to suit individual eyesight requirements these compact binoculars are perfect for travel, wildlife and spectator sports. An 8x magnification means it’s easy to spot distant details.
- Compact and lightweight, these binoculars are the lightest in the Canon image stabilised range with 8x magnification providing useful power for travel, wildlife and spectator sports
- High quality Canon porro prism optics give 8x magnification along with exceptional sharpness and low distortion thanks to the Super Spectra Coating and lead-free glass
- Canon’s Image Stabilizer technology, the same as used in its EF lenses, reduces shake and improves clarity with reduced eye strain when observing over long periods
- Comfortable handling thanks to a large, tactile focusing wheel, adjustable eyepieces and dioptre adjustment to suit individual eyesight requirements
- Powered by a single CR123A battery that lasts up to 12 hours of image stabilisation, the binoculars are always ready to work when you need them